Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

My mum is special to Our Family.


I’m very thankful to God for giving me and my siblings a Mum.
A Mum that comes home and does cleaning and cooking.
A Mum that was always there by our side through our ups and downs.
A Mum that respects other people. A mum who puts the needs of others before herself.
A Mum that will always be at her kids games and cheering for them.
A Mum that loves her family so much.
A Mum who works hard to keep her kids away from danger.
A Mum who is always happy when her kids receive an award.
A Mum that will always take care of her family and guide them to make great choices.
A Mum always prepared to give her family advice to stay strong.
A Mum that will never give up and will always be proud to be called a mum.
I’m so grateful and proud to call  her  my mum.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful story Frankie, I bet your mum would be proud of you :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Frankie

I like your story it is awesome. I like the love sign made of hands.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.